Voiceflow allows you to export your training data created on Voiceflow in a Dialogflow ES compatible format, in order to speed up your design work, and keep your designs in sync with your NLU.
Data Included on Export
Here is a quick overview of the data that will be imported to Voiceflow from Dialogflow ES' ZIP, and included in our export files and uploads:
- Entities (including names and synonyms)
- Custom Entities
- Built-in Entities
- User Examples (including all entity annotations)
When you are ready to export your NLU data for use back in Dialogflow ES, you can manually export the data back out as a ZIP, and upload it back through the Dialogflow ES Console.
In the Export Menu, if you do not select any individual intents (ie. leave the Select intents to export field blank), hitting the ‘Export’ button will generate a ZIP export file containing every Intent that is currently in your NLU Model.
You can generate these export files for Dialogflow ES in the following ways:
- From the ‘Share’ Menu on the design canvas (under ‘Export as…’ and ‘NLU data’)
- (From the ‘Export’ Menu on the NLU Manager
To import this file back into Dialogflow ES, navigate to your Agent's Settings' Export and Import menu, and here you will find two options:
- Restore from ZIP - this will overwrite your entire Agent, and replace it with only the data contained on your ZIP
- Import from ZIP - this will merge your ZIP file data with what exists on your Agent currently. Intents and Entities of the same name will be merged, and any new Intents and Entities will be added