You can now kick-start your design process by importing NLU data directly from your NLU provider.
You can import the export files generated from the supported NLUs:
- Amazon Lex V1 (.json in a .zip)
- Dialogflow ES (.json in a .zip)
- IBM Watson (.json)
- Microsoft LUIS (.json in a .zip)
- Rasa (.yaml in a .zip)
- Salesforce Einstein (.csv)
- Amazon Lex (.json in a .zip)
- Nuance Mix (.xml)
Tip: We also support a generalized format - Voiceflow (.csv) - if you want to map your data and import it from another provider, or to import un-categorized training data.
Please sign in to leave a comment.